- [CALL FOR PAPERS]
ISAFIS Research and Development 2015 proudly presents:
ISAFIS Journal 2015
Theme: Chinese Foreign Policy
• Chinese Economic Foreign Policy
• Chinese Socio-Cultural Foreign Policy
• Chinese Political Foreign Policy
• China-Indonesia Relation
Best writings will be published in a book and will be launched this year in a prestigious seminar and discussion.
Submission Deadline: July 31st 2015
- [International Event]
2nd International Youth and Educators Summit on Transformative Education
Theme: “Education for Multicultural World: Challenges and Opportunities”
#IYN #IYN_World #IYN_Youth #IYN_Bangladesh
*Limited Full and Partial Scholarships are Available
Date: November 5-9, 2015
Venue: Goldwater Convention Center, Dhaka, Bangladesh
& Post Summit event at Cox’s Bazaar.
All educators, youth, volunteers, GO & NGO, developing partners, journalists, and policy makers are welcome to participate and present their paper at 2nd I-YES.
Organizers: Asian Network of Youth Volunteers (ANYV) and Philippine Normal University Center for Transformative Education
To know more details please go to our website www.yes.anyv.org
Send an email at: email@example.com and provide us with your name, designation, institution, complete mailing address to get an invitation letter.
Asian Network of Youth Volunteers
- [Kabar International Training]
==International Short Program for Training in Ag-ESD, Tsukuba-Japan==
Program period: September 28th to November 22nd, 2015
- Undergraduate students of IPB at 4th, 6th or 8th semester
- Has a min. GPA of 3.0 (at the 4.0 scale)
- Fluent in English (supported by TOEFL/ IELTS certificate)
- Copy of your last transcript (either English or Indonesian)
- TOEFL/ IELTS certificate
- One page essay about “Agriculture” or “Forestry” written in English, TNR, 12 pt, space 1.15, A4
- Submit the required documents above by June 17th, 2015 at 03.00 PM to Directorate of Student Affairs (Subdit PKM) in a red folder
- Interview session in IPB will be performed at June 22st, 2015 start from 01.00 PM
- Interview session with Tsukuba University is scheduled at June 24th 2015 using SKYPE
Participants in this program can take field classes held at the Agricultural and Forestry Research Center. In addition, at the end of the study program, all students will participate in the Ag-ESD Symposium 2015 and present their activities as a program evaluation and review.
1) International Ag-ESD
Learn the concept of Ag-ESD and study the practical agricultural field in Japan
2) Field Training Courses for Agriculture and Forestry
For the “Field Training Courses for Agriculture and Forestry”, students can choose one sub course,
- a) Crop (rice and wheat, potato etc.) production course, b) Horticulture (fruits, vegetables and flower) course, c) Livestock management course, d) Forestry course and e) Agricultural machinery course.
3) “Field Practices for Bioresource Production”
This class is taught in Japanese, but some tutor students will support your learning in those programs
4) Global 30 (G30) program
In addition, students can take other classes from the University of Tsukuba Global 30 (G30) program (Japanese culture, Japanese language, Basic biology etc.) taught in English (audit only, no credits).
Each participant will be provided with ca. 200,000 yen to cover expenses for their visit and stay in Japan inclusive of all fees for dormitory, meals, flight fare, domestic transportation, etc.
Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of: Ag-ESD-your name-student ID-department-request of information
Dalam rangkaian acara “GENOMICS: Germinating Novel Opportunities to Moot Ideas in a Community of Science” yang diselenggarakan oleh Himpunan Mahasiswa Bioteknoogi UPH,
mengadakan sebuah acara debat dengan tema: “Green Industry-The Biotech Remedy: A Peace Policy for The Future” pada:
Hari : sabtu, 20 Juni 2015
Lokasi : Gedung D502 Universitas Pelita Harapan
Waktu : 08.00 s/d selesai
Cp: Valerie (0857-7590-0075), Yulita (0823-1200-0075)
- [KABAR EXCHANGE]
==J-PAC (Japan Program at Chiba University) Spring Semester 2016==
for undergraduate students
Program duration: April 1st-Mid August 2016
Check your eligibility in these two following programs :
(1) International Liberal Arts Program
(2) Japanese Studies Program
Further detailed information: http://www.chiba-u.ac.jp/internati…/…/J-PAC2015-2016_all.pdf
Any interested applicant should contact email@example.com to obtain application forms.
The subject of the e-mail should be in the following format:
JPAC-your name-student ID-department-request of information
[any e-mail with different subject will be ignored]
Application documents should be submitted to Directorate of Student Affairs (DITMAWA) by August 3rd, 2015 at the latest